Welcome to our data protection hub
Our international data protection team provides practical and commercial advice to clients across a wide range of sectors and jurisdictions. Recognised by legal directories, our team is highly experienced in advising on all aspects of data protection law.
“Stephenson Harwood is our go-to law firm for data protection matters. They set themselves apart from the competition through deep technical knowledge combined with a strategic approach which empowers the business.”
The Legal 500 UK 2024, Data Protection
Explore our hub to discover data hot topics and key legal developments.
Register here to receive regular updates.
- Important CJEU ruling on automated decision making and credit scoring under GDPR
- Poland: requirement to report even minor personal data breaches
- The EU AI Act: what we know so far and key takeaways
- Driving data protection compliance: employee vehicle monitoring
- ICO launches consultation on new Data Protection Fining Guidance
- Cracking down on cookies: Recent complaints and regulatory enforcement
- Personal data or inferred special category data?
- Breach response: How do we reconcile international incident and breach reporting requirements?
- ICO publishes new guidance on employee monitoring