Our team has significant experience advising on all aspects of data protection law including updating contracts and policies for data protection law compliance.
- Advised an international bank on its GDPR compliance, providing a full suite of services from data mapping, completing a gap analysis on overall compliance and producing sets of policies, contracts and procedures to fill the gaps identified.
- Advised a high street clothing retailer on its GDPR compliance in relation to both employee and customer personal data. This involved drafting appropriate policies, fair processing notices and international transfers documentation.
- Advised a UK Pharma company on data protection practices and standard operating procedures.
- Advised life sciences company, BTG, on its GDPR compliance programme and, in particular, advising on the interaction between GDPR compliance and its informed consent requirements under clinical trials.
- Advised a collection of art galleries in relation to their GDPR compliance requirements.
- Advised POS software platform, Iiko, in relation to their entry into the European market and compliance with GDPR, including contractual terms with the customers and suppliers along with the end-user’s consumer terms.
- Advised the Dubai branch of an international bank, and several other DIFC based/incorporated companies, on compliance with the DIFC Data Protection Law 2020, including advice on filing requirements, processes, content of privacy policies, the appointment of a data protection officer and employment contract updates.
- Advised multiple clients on the impact of UAE federal laws on the disclosure of employee personal data, disciplinary investigations into employee misconduct and employee monitoring.